Wednesday, June 15, 2011

C-Last Round-D7

Days 4 - 6 passed uneventfully.  Stomach is still a little rocky but nothing that keeps me from eating what I want to, though it does have a tendency to keep the portions smaller.  That is one tendency that wouldn't be bad to have around after the effects begin to really wear off.  I am walking about 3.6 miles every morning.  I start out jogging but don't make it very far before the walking takes over.  My jog is barely past a walk anyway so I figure I might as well let myself get a little stronger before any serious jogging.  It takes me about an hour whether I jog or not so there you go.  It's usually fairly cool with often a breeze and I have great audio books to listen to.  I'm not getting any online grading jobs right now but I have the Praxis tests grading confirmed for next week.  More folks looking for jobs as teachers...many need to reconsider.  I see my radiologist next week to map out a treatment plan for the radiation of my chest wall and under arm areas that could most likely be hit by any leftover microscopic cancer cells.  I can't imagine that any are still standing after the chemo, but these are all precautions to keep a cancer from sneaking back to these two areas later.  It's a great day here in KC with low temp and low humidity, not something you get often in summer time.  Hope you had time for a walk today.

No comments:

Post a Comment