Tuesday, June 7, 2011

C-R5-D14

Feeling good.  Had a good weekend.  Drove down to Springfield to see the family.  Good food, good stories, especially the ones about losing things. :)  My energy levels are good and my stamina on the jog/walks is improving.  I cut 5 minutes off my 3.6 mile jog/walk time this morning.  Good thing it was cool and a nice breeze blowing.  I am looking foward to my last chemo treatment tomorrow and having as good a recovery week as I had this last round.  I will see the doctor to get my send-off appointment and probably a 5-year prescription for an oral medication to continue to fight the development of cancer cell growth.  I will then make plans to begin my radiation therapy in the next few weeks. I look forward to continuing my physical improvements and getting back to my previous activities.  Try a walk in the morning and enjoy the start of a new day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment