Monday, April 18, 2011

C-R3-D13

What a great weekend.  I got my own stomach back and traded in fatigue for my regular energy level.  I noticed that the ever-present knot in my stomach was actually gone Saturday evening.  It wasn't a disabling kind of thing of course but just that presence of things not being quite right.  The Pac-troops are getting a much needed rest and gearing up for round four in a few days.  Sunday morning I got to jog my whole 4-mile route without a let-down and that was physcially and mentally satisfying.  I later put in some work on my patio project and have only to "sand the cracks between paving stones" to finish the job.   That job is somewhat tedious and takes more effort than one might think.  Today I'm going to do some touch-up painting on my "kitty litter" buckets so that I can get some petunias and marigolds growing to cheer up the steps leading to my front door.  A few of those on my new patio wouldn't be bad either.  Recycling kitty litter buckets into planters has been one of my better ideas.  At least I think so.  Well it's time to get into my toning routine for this morning.  Hope you have some movement going on today as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment