Saturday, April 30, 2011

C-R4-D11

16,22,30...my first three picks for the next mega-millions drawing or how many minutes into my 4-mile jog I can make before I start walking.  I still have hopes that I'll make the whole thing before round 5 next Wednesday, but it's debatable.  If I had a less hilly course I could probably do it but the up-slopes are challenging with chemo residual effects riding on my shoulders.  Once I clear the next hill I can start jogging again so most of the 4-miles is jogging which gives me a mental boost.  I probably walked the last five hills this morning so I'm doing pretty well.  That means I jogged 8-9.  Yeah!  That also means that now that I've tried to remember them, I'll probably have to count them just so I have some other markers for my physical recovery.  All in all this has been a pretty good week.  My stomach seemed to recovery faster than usual but I had sore wisdome teeth for most of the week.  Did you know that your jaws and tongue don't function as  well when your wisdom teeth are sore?   That's mostly gone today as well.  I finally got some flowers planted and the yard looks really well right now.  I'm currently being lazy and watching a St. Louis Cardinal baseball game which doesn't happen often in KC.  I'm heading out to re-sand the patio later.  Get out today and gets some fresh air and exercise....any movement will work.  :)

1 comment: