Tuesday, April 12, 2011

C-R3-D7

No news is good news.  Chemo round three progressing as previous rounds.  Friday was another crummy day but weather was great.  Weekend brought guest appearances of family from Springfield, MO, so things to do and people to see.  Stomach slowly returning to normal whatever that is from day to day.  More good weather doesn't hurt with much time spent  in my new sunroom.  The cats love that room as well with lots of outside activity to monitor.  My patio pavers have been delievered so I can take a couple of days to resume that project before the rains return.  I'm looking forward to this somewhat creative endeavor.  No rush means I can take my time and do and redo as needed.  I have somewhat neglected my exercise routine so I need to give that a better effort.  Oh yeah, and those state taxes need to get in the mail as well.  Get out there and enjoy this weather with some good movement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment