Saturday, April 2, 2011

C-R2-D11

If you haven't been outside yet, stick your head out the door.  It's a great day out there and it smells like spring...at least where I am.  I've had a pretty good week for someone who's hair is fallling to the ground faster than a spring thunderstorm.  I took a shower recently and thought upon exiting the shower that I must surely be bald, but alas, I still had more hair than many people I see out on the street and that includes some woman.  Good hair genes no doubt or maybe the B12 or CoQ10 who really knows.  I've taken to wearing a scarf full time now though I could still do reasonably good comb-overs for the balding spots.  It's just too much of a nuisance for the "hair, hair, everywhere" syndrome.  Going out in public with the scarf or usually a scarf and hat, still takes some time getting used to.  Going to the grocery store isn't bad but sitting in a restaurant will take some getting used to.  I  took my jog this morning with just the scarf and just assumed it looked "pretty cool".  Well I'm out to work on my patio project and probably give the yard a quick cut.
The St. Louis Cardinals play baseball on a local channel later this afternoon, so I can catch a game with my still favorite team.  The Royals might actually be watchable this summer.  They do have soom great prospects coming up and are even 1-1 at the moment, which is more than the Cardinals can say.  Also seems a good night to grill some burgers and watch a little basketball.  Go Butler.  Get outside and move around today.

1 comment:

  1. The day was indeed wonderful to move around in. Keep up the great attitude!

    ReplyDelete