Thursday, April 7, 2011

C-R3-D2

Round three done and done.  Day two is going well.  Just had my protein breakfast of eggs, ham and muffin.  Going to go heavier on the protein these next few days and see if I can get a better stomach back faster.  Also need to keep the liquids flowing to get the drugs and other "crap" of my system.  It is amazing how little there is to do to get ready for the day now with no hair to tame, no bead head, no big decisions about when to color up those gray roots.  My scalp has stopped itching as well.  It is different sleeping though but I sure I'll get use to that.  Well I have to head in to the dr. for my white blood cell booster shot so I better get going.  Looks like rain today, but plan to get my outdoor walk in sometime.  Do the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment