Wednesday, May 18, 2011

C-R6?-D1

Well it's supposed to be a treatment day today, but I am not at all sure that my body is ready for another onslaught.  I am still fighting some kind of infection that is not showing up in the tests we've done so far.  I am still having chills and fever every day, still scarfing Tylenol, and still waiting to find out what this is all about. 
My blood tests indicate that I should be able to fight off minor infections, but its not happening.  I have become so out of tune with my body that I am not sure how I am supposed to feel anymore.  Last week my fever would jump up several tenths and I wouldn't even be aware of it until I tood my temperature.  I've always been a healthy person before the breast cancer with only the usual colds maybe once a year and maybe the flu once or twice in my whole life.  I've never even had a doctor's prescription for anything until this set of circumstances has set itself up in my life.  I'm going to my treatment armed with questions and will hopefully come away with some answers that make sense.  I have to believe this too shall pass.  I did get a walk in yesterday for the first time in many days and it felt pretty good just to be outside.  Take a turn outside today yourself and think positive thoughts for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment