Friday, March 25, 2011

C-R2-D3

Yes indeed, another crummy day 3 of chemo.  It didin't seem as bad as the first round but then I don't have to be as nervous as the first round since I can kind of anticipate the reaction.  The stomach was a little rocky and I just didn't feel like moving around much this morning.  I was trying to have a headache, but that came and went.  I rarely, almost never, have headaches, so that was a little different.  I've decided that the third day must be when the Pac troops have to start major damage control after the drugs leave my system so you can't blame them for being a little rambunctious.   I pretty much slept around until about 2:00 and then rallied for a short walk outside which actually helped.  Not the balmiest of weather today but it was okay for a short loop around the block.  I fixed myself some eggs and they seem to be doing okay and iced tea tastes good as well.  I have one of my online grading jobs this evening so coming to life is probably a good idea.  However, no KU basketball for me as this game hits right in my working zone.  I'm sure they'll be fine without me.   I finished digging out my new patio area yesterday which was my goal for the week and hope to start laying in some paving stones maybe later next week.   The back yard also got a "quick cut" to keep it from being knee high by next week.  The front yard however has a way to go before cutting is necessary.  Looks like a short wave of winter weather tomorrow so a good day to stay in and take it easy.  Don't forget to stand up and do the wave a few times during each b-ball game.  Get your exercise whenever you can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment