Monday, March 21, 2011

C1-R1-D14

Great weekend, great weather, some good to great basketball.  Fired up the grill, good food, good company.  My Pac troops must be in stealth mode.  They're doing a great job while keeping a low profile.  Energy levels are good, being able to jog outside is great.  I did a little yard work, even washed some windows.  Yes, I do windows.  I especially like the kind that just release, fold out for easy cleaning, and back they go.  I have a great cleaning product from the company that built my sunroom and newspapers keep them streakfree.  Now if I could just get as enthused about doing my taxes.  I was hoping to get to go to watch a baseball game tomorrow of one of my favorite young baseball players, but it appears that thunderstorms may take that off the agenda.  I don't have my next treatment until Wednesday due to a change in the doctor's schedule.  I am actually looking foward to it so that I can say "two down, six to go". 
Enjoy the weather and take a walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment